June 17, 2019.
Version 1.4.1 of the Player SDK for iOS/tvOS is available now!
There are no new features in this release.
The following bugs have been fixed in this release.
- [iOS SDK FPS] Need OPY SDK Library with IOS Simulator support in objectC project
- [iOS/tvOS FPS] License request fails retry because the SSM token is not ready. SSP token can only be used once.
The following additional changes have been introduced in this release.
- Direct Distribution feature is now enabled, this means the SDK is protected by a licence token. The licence needs to be added to the application project either as a file or as a string.
The following known issues have been identified in this release.
- QuickMark watermark does not appear when device time is not set correctly.
- WATERMARKING ‑ InvalidURL is not firing when the URL does not connect.
- WATERMARKING ‑ InvalidURL is not firing when the URL does not start with http:// or https://